Sunday 6 December 2009

First Date Magic Review - How To Make True Love Appear For You

For years I was plagued by the most awful shyness with guys. Maybe you know the feeling too? When I was younger would blush and giggle, and then as I got older I would just stay quiet, or avoid pressured social situations altogether, because they made me so nervous – worrying that I might be embarrassed and look stupid. I even think I had mild panic attacks at the thought of going out at night with my girl friends – which played havoc with my love life.

And of course my friends’ ‘advice’ didn’t help at all, no matter how well meaning it was. Their favorite tactic was to set me up with some guy they thought I wanted, then kind of thrust us together, and then try to get me to talk to him. I felt like a performing seal or something. I took me a long time to get over my shyness – well actually I still have it a little. I can just hide it better now.

So with that background, I was interested to see that getting confidence was one of the first topics addressed in First Date Magic. It seems like it’s a lot more common than I thought. But enough about me, let’s see what it can do for you.

This package (an ebook, MP3’s and private one on one coaching) asks the question “Isn’t it time true love appeared in your life?” And then makes the point, which was one that I hadn’t really realized myself before – that to get true love, first you had to have a great first date. Or as they say The First Date is the gateway to true love.

For your money you get absolutely masses of material to read, and listen to. And I thought the private coaching was a massive bonus – you can actually email Amy Roberts and Luke Daniels who created First Date Magic, and they will help you with any problems you’re having – and their advice come free for a whole month. I traded emails for about three weeks and they were really nice, and their advice was practical and worked a treat! This part of the package is worth the cost alone.

But even if you didn’t have the coaching, the ebook and audio parts of First Date Magic covers pretty much everything you need to know if you’re going to have great dates, with great people.

Here is a random snapshot of what’s covered:

  • You learn how to dress to create an amazing first impression on your First Date, including 10 ways girls can dress to look skinnier, and tips for short, extra tall and super sized guys.
  • They’ve identified the 18 key attributes of a great date – and 15 signs of people you need to avoid like the plague
  • Online dating is huge so it gets a big section to itself with how to create a fantastic profile for online dating – and ways to avoid unwanted attention from weirdos, losers, and whack jobs.
  • There are tips on reading body language and flirting, the right and wrong times to ask someone out (even which days of the week are best).

  • You’ll also discover the best places to go on a first date – and why.
  • And one awesome totally counter-intuitive trick you can use to keep a great date hooked – for as long as you want!

In fact there’s so much to tell you about, I think I’ll just list a few of the rest:

  • 40 ways you can become a great conversationalist, almost instantly.
  • The 5 things you must never ever talk about, under any circumstances.
  • How to beat First Date nerves.
  • Something you can bring to your date that will instantly put you above 90% of other people they’ve met – and it’s free.
  • How to keep yourself safe.
  • Why First Date sex never works out well.
  • The 12 signs that your date wants to see you again.
  • The 16 signs that a second date probably isn’t a good idea.
  • How and when to arrange the second date – so you stay in control of the relationship (and keep it that way).

There’s even a bonus section called ‘Get in top shape for dating’ that’s all about losing weight without nasty dieting on how important exercise is to self confidence and success with dating.

All in all, this is a really meaty program, and there is something in it for everyone. Apparently this is the second edition, so it looks like it must have worked for a lot of people before.

Negatives? Well it is a pretty substantial package and there’s an awful lot of take in. But the way I looked at it – it’s better to have all the information, than to be out looking for love and not knowing all the things that will make it so much easier – and more fun.

Reviewing the First Date Magic Program was good for me. It made me re-evaluate where my own life was headed, and realize that I needn’t settle for someone I didn’t think I would ever truly love. I think if you need a boost to your confidence, or to understand men better (or women if you’re a guy) it can be great for that too. So overall it’s well worth a look – at $49.95 it even seems to be a bit of a bargain – especially considering the free private coaching you get. And amazingly they even offer a full money back guarantee.

Goodgal ratings:
Overall 9.75/10 (General Rating)
How easy? 9/10 (you need to be committed to making it work)
How pricey? 9.9/10 (with the private coaching thrown in, it’s a total steal)

True Love Is Waiting For You! Do You Want To Find it? Click HERE To Instantly Download The First Date Magic Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment